Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Boys take time out to be photographed




DEAR DIARY, 
     Little Frankie goes for his training this week. I will miss him. He certainly is a lovely puppy and did so well when they were all evaluated.  Although, to be honest I think they are all perfect. I can' t imagine what they would say if I presumed to evaluate their children. 
We took Frankie's picture by the mantle. 
     Tiny, dark brown Tom Tom got a wonderful evaluation. One does like that sort of thing when one is so clearly a winner. Tom Tom got as close to a perfect score as a puppy can get. This means that he will stay home with me for a while as he will perhaps be offered as a potential labradoodle father. This is a good thing because I'll be able to knock some good manners into him. 
   Arty wanted to have his picture taken in front of the window because it was such a snowy day. Arty loves to play in the snow. He is such a good natured little guy. I hope he finds a home one day with children.
Suzette
   
   

No comments: