Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween party













Dear Diary, 
    We had a great Hallowe'en party last night. I  wore a lovely pumpkin scarf and stayed with my babies. Fortunately, the Hallowe'en cookies were sent up to my room and  I did have visitor people who oooood and aawwwd over my family. My special Aunt Karen thought Tom Tom was looking very fine in spite of the fact he is now the smallest puppy. Tiny Frida is almost the biggest puppy. How things change in a family!
   Downstairs I  guess it was a merry old time. We had five doggie guests who dressed up brilliantly, well my grown daughter Ruby was more interested in playing than dressing up but the rest were amazing.  We also had an assortment of people. The mums had made home made peanutbutter dog cookies and peanutbutter chocolate brownies  to give to the guests. 
    I have some photos of the evening. I particularly love the photo of  Ginnie in her costume. She is the bucking bronco with the doll rider on her back. We also had two doodle puppies who came as Santa and a  black and gold fairy princess. Daisy dog of course, came dressed as a bumble bee. She was upset that she lost her head dress however I was told she looked a treat. Although she was as usual, somewhat out of sorts when crowded. I think it is because she loves dressing up so much and hates her outfits to be crushed. Our Sophia Rose Petals borrowed Daisy's pink princess hat and stole the show. 
   Next  Hallowe'en I'm sure I'll be joining the party. 
Suzie
 

1 comment:

jude said...

We really enjoyed your party last night. Daisy found her bumblebee hat in the driveway and was so happy! The peanut butter dog biscuits were delicious and nutritious. We love dressing up. Please invite us again. Daisy promises to be less cranky but does expect to be the center of attention.

Love and licks
Daisy and Ruby