Thursday, November 6, 2008

Movies by the Moms

Dear Diary, 
       It is apparent that the moms are not terrific movie makers. They mumbled constantly about the light quality and how wriggley my puppies were as soon as the camera came out. 
       I have included a few of these movies, not the best really but I suppose they will improve with practise. 
      I cannot believe that  my puppies are three weeks old today. This afternoon they have had their tiny little nails cut, worm medicine plopped on their tongues and all kinds of washing and poking. I supervised as best I could. They are starting to play with each other, very sweet. 
Suzie. 

1 comment:

Bonny/Piper said...

I love the videos of the puppies. Especially when they are all walking around and trying to dominate each other. Piper and I came running to listen to the little yelps. I would love to bring one home but Piper thinks not. She likes to be the "Dancing Queen" if you know what I mean. Looking forward to teaching you all some dog etiquette.
Regards
Bonny