Sunday, November 9, 2008

MacDuff's family come to visit


Dear MacDuff, 
     Our ten! puppies are three weeks old tomorrow and are all very adorable. I do appreciate your contribution to this family, although I do wish you did a little more of the work as I am very tired.  They are all growing and would make you very proud if you saw them. On our website you are of course given full credit for our lovely family, but as my blog is very personal I have not before included you in any of the entries. You really have not been in touch. 
    I must tell you that I have never had chocolate babies before and we have had two. I am sure it is because ofl your excellent genes. The babies also have fine coats. I do thank you for this. I hope this finds you well and happy. Please give my kind regards to your family. 
Faithfully yours,
Suzette 

Dear Suzette, 
    Thank you for your letter. I hope you are not thinking of asking for support payments for that brood of yours. You must remember I have 11 other puppies calling me dad too. 
     I am doing very well. I have many many responsibilities in my guardian home. The main one is called playing with my collection of balls and the other is hanging out with my big buddy, Quigley. We go for  rides in the car and truck and we look quite the pair all dressed up in our seatbelts. 
    I had an ear infection a couple of weeks ago that caused my glands to swell up something fierce. However, a week of ear drops and the infection has dissappeared. My people would like to see the puppies.  We had my first 3 over the other day for evaluation and they are quite nice. So if you feel that it is safe to have a look at the pups let my people know. 
   Also I am available for work any time, any place just call....
Sincerely MacDuff, 
ps  I now weigh 11.7 pounds and I am in the pink of condition.

   A letter from Bob:

Hi, 
   MacDuff says you want we should go look at his puppies. He says he is not particularly interested in the results of his labours but is more engaged with the actual job. Therefore we will leave him at home and come see the puppies at 5 this afternoon. See you  then, 
Bob and Bev

No comments: