Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I take a little trip.



Dear Diary,
         We had such a busy week last week I have just lay about at home ever since...well perhaps I chased Lily a few times and sat for treat as much as possible, a girl has to keep up her strength. 
          We took my last puppy to Penticton to a lovely home, such a lucky girl Clio is. I do hope she behaves well. 
          We went on to our Kristi's nursing grad. It was a lovely time with parties and such. Isn't that rather a nice picture of the two of us before the dinner dance? I have also put a picture of me in the car looking after things while the moms shopped. I do like being on the road. It suits me. However we were all glad to be home.
    I  hope somebody will make sure my whelping box is ready and painted they really haven't muich time. . I haven't seen any signs of  activity in the room where I will lie in. I suppose they are waiting until after the family comes for Thanksgiving. 
        I am eating like three lady labradoodles  and the little ones are kicking and kicking. Everyone is glad I am eating a lot because during my last pregnancy I was so uncomfortable I just never fancied a thing.  Perhaps there are not as many babies this time, 10 was such a challenge. A smaller family would be fine with me. The kicking is so frequent that I can hardly wait for them to be born.
  Suzette 
  

No comments: