Sunday, October 19, 2008

Now we are three days old let me properly introduce you.


When my family began to arrive I gave birth to five little boys in a row. 
They were all beautiful and strong, I was thrilled. By the time all my babies had arrived I had seven boys and three girls. Very quickly we began to call the boys the 'Group of Seven' and so we named them after the famous Canadian landscape artists because I adore trees and I am rather an artist myself.  Above is Ay Jackson and on the left is little Lawren Harris. To the right is Franklin Carmicheal who we call Frankie and just below is MacDonald. 


This blond baby to the left is Arthur Lismer, Arty to us and the fairest.





     My first born was a dear little chocolate boy who may lighten to be a red like his father, it is hard to tell at this point.  He is  Frederick Varley, Varley for short.  Only minutes after another chocolate boy with white paws arrived, Tom Thomson. 
 I have included this Tom Thomson painting called the pool because it is a landscape similar to the one I can see out my window when I bark at the deer. Although the trees are different and there is a river instead of a lake it feels the same somehow. 
      Above there are photos of Varley and Tom Tom. 
      I am so glad you now have met all of my dear boys. 





 

No comments: