Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My puppies are chubby







Dear Diary, 
   It is very satisfying to have such chubby puppies. There isn't a thin one in the lot but it does make me tired. 
   Liz is working outside in the cold every day putting a roof on the little wooden house that covers our pump house. I try to get out to help as much as possible but it is hard to manage that and 10 children. 
   We have had some lovely visitors who have said nice things about the babies. I have put up some pictures.   Little Arty is sucking on Sandy's finger as if he never had been given a proper meal! Cara Lee loves little Frida as we all do. I have included a self portrait of artist Frida Khalo for whom my girl was named.  I like the lovely Mexican dress she is wearing in this picture. There is another photo here of my Frida. It is easy to tell it is her as she is the only puppy with a white mark on her forehead.  The very very chubby puppy with the white Tummy is dear little Frankie. He is doing so well. 
   I also have included a picture of  chocolate Tom Tom. His face is so adorable. 
   I must close now as there is a workman here to work on the little pump house which everybody calls the Wendy House because it is going to be so cute. They really need me out there and it is nice to get a little fresh air as the puppy's bedroom is so warm.
Suzie

No comments: