Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thanksgiving baby watch




Dear Diary,
  We had a busy Thanksgiving although I noticed nobody gave me any Turkey, just the usual kibble with liver gravy. Oh well, I guess I have to watch my digestion. 
   I had lots of people make a fuss over me and give me pats. I have a picture of Thanksgiving breakfast. I like Harrison who is three and sometimes slipped me some toast.  Rachel and little Autumn visited me a lot, I hope they come from Vancouver to see the puppies when they are born. Just a few days now and I am very uncomfortable. 
   Sometimes I am grumpy with Liza Jane and other doodles. They just don't understand I am having babies in a few days. 
   We received a nice email for Thanksgiving from my grown up puppy, Winston. I will post it with his puppy photo.
  I hope I will end this panting and pacing soon, it is quite tiring.
Suzette.

No comments: