Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We want to be super dogs!









Dear Diary, 
   It is hard to believe my babies are five days old. I am still situated in the little bedroom beside the mums which is convenient because I like to get up in the night about midnight, again at around three and then if I am thirsty or just lonely again about 5.30 in the morning. Often, after I have gone downstairs and out the door to pee I go back up and need somebody to help me get the babies all in place. It takes careful planning to feed ten little mouths at the same time.  
   Now I supervise each of the ten puppies doing their super dog exercises to stimulate brain and nerve functions. I know it will make a difference in their brain power and in their immune systems. Speaking of health dear diary. I am taking these absolutely yummy calcium pills. Taste like chocolate! The only trouble is nobody understands me when I ask for more! They give me three and quit. 
     The little blond boy exercising is Arty. The other pictures are of me and chocolate boy Varley doing his exercises. He does very well. The last exercise consists of putting Varley on a cold surface. He has an ice pack covered with a cloth. He is not to happy with that but all is well when he goes into the nice warm basket with his sisters and brothers. 
    I have put here a picture of an autumn landscape painted by the first Frederick Varley, it is a  perfect picture for this time of year. 
     All of my puppies are doing so well. Life is good
Suzie
   

No comments: